Copyrights and links
- (1)All information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on this website is subject to copyright. Additionally, the Official Website of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in its entirety is subject to copyright as a "compilation,” and it is therefore also protected by copyright laws.
- (2)Unauthorized reproduction or re-use of the materials on this website is prohibited, although “reproduction for private use,” “quotation,” and other special exceptions are permitted under copyright law.
- (3)Exceptions to the above stipulations may exist for specific content if specifically indicated.
“Adobe Acrobat” is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
*All other names of companies, products, etc. are the registered trademarks of their respective companies.
As a general rule, all links to this website, both commercial and noncommercial, are freely permitted. However, links are not permitted in the event that any of the following applies or may possibly apply to the link or the linking site:
- (1)Links of a libelous or defamatory nature, or that intentionally damage the reputation or credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- (2)Links that infringe or that may infringe trademarks, copyrights, other intellectual property rights, assets, rights to privacy, rights to the usage of one’s likeness, or other rights owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- (3)Links that place the website within a frame or otherwise can cause misunderstandings among third-party visitors by rendering the contents in such a way that it is unclear that the contents belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- (4)Any links aside from the above that violate or may violate any laws, rules, regulations, public order and morality, or that obstruct or may obstruct the administration of this website.
- (5)Links that make unauthorized use of logos, marks, etc. owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- (6)Links of a form that misrepresents the source of information.
The URL of this website may be changed without prior notice. Please understand this prior to using the website. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government shall accept no responsibility for compensation, claims, or complaints pertaining to any links.