Updated on February 19, 2015
Bureau of Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games Preparation
Tokyo Big Marathon Festa 2015
The Tokyo Big Marathon Festa 2015 is a celebratory event to be held on February 22, 2015 (Sunday), the day of Tokyo Marathon 2015.To cheer on the runners, the Festa will be conducted at 28 venues along the marathon's course. Please check the pamphlet for more details.
- Music, dance, traditional folk art, and various other performances will be held to support and cheer on runners at 28 venues along the course by approximately 5,000 people(150 groups).
- The event pamphlet includes a Special Passport that you can use to receive special offers at a variety facilities in Tokyo.
Tokyo Big Marathon Festa 2015 pamphlet distribution locations
Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG):
- Tokyo Tourist Information Center (on the 1st floor of TMG Building No. 1)
- General Information Center (1st floor of TMG Building No. 1) and Information Corner (2nd floor of TMG Building No. 1)
- Observatories (north and south sides of Building No. 1)
- Toei Oedo Line (subway): Tochomae Station, Daimon Station, Shimbashi Station, Ueno Station, and Okachimachi Station.
- Tokyo Metro: Ginza Station.
Digital Pamphlet (attached)
The downloaded version of the pamphlet is NOT ELIGIBLE for special offers. Please present the printed version.
- Cover / Special Passport(PDF:1.30MB)
- Shinjuku/Chiyoda area, Shiba/Takanawa area, Ningyocho/Asakusa area, Nihombashi/Ginza area.(PDF:6.91MB)
- Toyosu/Shinonome area, Ariake area. (PDF:4.68MB)
TOKYO BIG MARATHON FESTA 2015