Updated on November 28, 2016
Office of the Governor for Policy Planning
Invest Tokyo Seminar Winter 2017 Hosted by Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Time: 1:30 to 4:05pm (doors open at 1:00pm)
- Venue: JETRO Headquarters 5th fl., ARK Mori Building, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Access: https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/jetro/profile/map.html( External link )
- Host: Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Co-host: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Capacity: Approximately 200 people (advance application required)
- If more than 200 applications are received, participants will be chosen by lottery.
- Participants will include foreign companies, foreign embassies, foreign chambers of commerce in Tokyo, Tokyo-based SMEs and entrepreneurs.
- Application: http://bdc-tokyo.org/en/form/index.html( External link ) Please apply by Monday, January 16.
- 1st session (1:30 to 2:35pm)
- Opening Address by Yuriko Koike, Governor of Tokyo
- "Japan's Investment Environment and Support for Investment in Japan," by Hiroyuki Ishige, Chairman and CEO of JETRO
- "The Tokyo Metropolitan Government's Initiatives to Attract Foreign Companies," by Tomoe Otsuka, Director for National Strategic Special Zone Coordination, Office of the Governor for Policy Planning, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- "Attraction of the Special Economic Zone as Seen by a Company Supported by the Set-Up Program," by Brian Lee, CSO of AKA LLC
- "Examples of Successful Business Match-Ups Between Foreign Affiliates and SMEs in Tokyo, " by Companies located in Tokyo（TBD）
- 2nd session (2:50 to 4:05pm)