Twitter Account Policy
1. Recommended environment
The following browsers are recommended for the safest and most pleasant experience using this website:
- (1)Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- (2)Google Chrome, latest version
- (3)Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- (4)Safari, latest version
2. Technology used
Adobe Reader (Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later) is required to view and print PDF files. Quick Time or Microsoft Windows Media Player is required to view video files. On some pages, the latest versions of the above software will be required.
This website uses TLS encryption on a portion of its services to improve its security level. To use the relevant services, a browser that supports TLS1.2 encryption is required. The use of such a browser will automatically encrypt data that the user inputs, sends, and receives, such as the user’s name, address, phone number, and other personal information. In the unlikely event that any transmission of this data is intercepted by a third party, there is no fear that the transmission’s contents will be stolen. Additionally, the use of a firewall may prevent some users from accessing this website.
The Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view files in the PDF file format. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader if it is not installed on your system or the contents of this website are displayed incorrectly.
The Adobe Flash Player from Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view contents that use FLASH. Download the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player if it is not installed on your system or the contents of this website are displayed incorrectly.
3. Information system security
This website will protect its information assets from threats, for the purpose of preserving the trust of its users and fulfilling its social mission as the website of a governmental institution.
- (1)As a means of maintaining the safety and accuracy of this site’s information assets, appropriate safety measures have been taken to prevent improper data access, and the destruction, alteration, loss, and leakage of this data.
- (2)The information assets on this site are handled in strict accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s basic policy on information security, laws, ordinances, and other standards.
- (3)Should the processing of information assets be entrusted to an external party, this processing work will take place under the appropriate supervision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- (4)Mechanisms will be established for the continued improvement of this information security policy, one of the aims of this website.