Updated on January 13, 2015
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government is looking for videos to promote Tokyo around the world!
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) is taking steps to promote the attractiveness and appeal of Tokyo as part of its international PR initiatives.
The Metropolitan Government is issuing an open public request for videos that demonstrate and promote attractive aspects of Tokyo. These video submissions are planned to be used on a special international campaign website to be broadly viewed throughout the world.
Please send in your videos now!
Anyone can participate.
*Both pros and amateurs are eligible.
*English videos also accepted.
*No awards or prizes are available for submissions.
Submissions will be accepted through Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
3. Intended message
"My Favorite Tokyo"
Please submit a video that captures an attractive aspect of Tokyo that is familiar to you personally.
(2) Length and style
- Around 3 minutes. (Under 6 seconds for Vine videos.)
- No restrictions on editing, composition, or production.
* Please respect the copyrights and portrait rights of others.
4. How to submit
- Please upload your video to YouTube or Vine.
- Post your video, along with certain necessary information, to the TMG's campaign website.
⇒ Broadcast your video throughout the world via this website!
* Please visit the campaign website for full submission instructions.
Public Relations Section,
Public Relations and Hearings Division,
Bureau of Citizens and Cultural Affairs